emailing alerts in Calendar

stef_204
Follow-up to netscape.mozilla.user.general
Using FF 1.0.7 with appropriate version of calendar extension.

How does one get the alarms to be emailed to a specified email address
as seems to be available in the alert menu?
Tx. S emailing alerts in Calendar

Re: emailing alerts in Calendar

gwtc
stef_204 wrote:

> Follow-up to netscape.mozilla.user.general
> Using FF 1.0.7 with appropriate version of calendar extension.
>
> How does one get the alarms to be emailed to a specified email address
> as seems to be available in the alert menu?
> Tx. S emailing alerts in Calendar
instead of making separate postings, ragarding the same thing, would
you keep them all together.  It makes thing simpler in trying to help
you out.

Re: emailing alerts in Calendar

Rod Whiteley
stef_204 wrote:
> Using FF 1.0.7 ... How does one get the alarms to be emailed...

Firefox does not support e-mail.  To use e-mail, install Calendar in
Thunderbird.

--
Rod Whiteley

Re: emailing alerts in Calendar

Christian Riechers
stef_204 wrote:
> Follow-up to netscape.mozilla.user.general
> Using FF 1.0.7 with appropriate version of calendar extension.
>
> How does one get the alarms to be emailed to a specified email address
> as seems to be available in the alert menu?
> Tx. S emailing alerts in Calendar

Email alarm works only in Mozilla Thunderbird and the Mozilla
Application Suite.
See http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/

--
Christian

Christian Riechers wrote:

> stef_204 wrote:
>
>> Follow-up to netscape.mozilla.user.general
>> Using FF 1.0.7 with appropriate version of calendar extension.
>>
>> How does one get the alarms to be emailed to a specified email address
>> as seems to be available in the alert menu?
>> Tx. S emailing alerts in Calendar
>

> Email alarm works only in Mozilla Thunderbird and the Mozilla
> Application Suite.
> See http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/

You're right, I completely missed that. Thanks