elements overflow after adding a row to a table

elements overflow after adding a row to a table

San-5
Hi all,

Hopefully I ask this question in the right group ;-)

The problem I have is as followed:

I have main table divided in three columns, on the left side I retrieve
some data and display that in a table, with a button I can move
selected items to a table on the right side, this is done through
javascript (insertRow).

The problem comes when I add more rows to the table on the rightside
than the size of the main table, the elements come over each other.
This problem does not exist in Internet Explorer 6.0 there the table
resized. I am using Firefox 1.5.0.7

I hope somebody can help me out, because I really would like to have
this working in Firefox as well.

Kind regards,

Sandra

Re: elements overflow after adding a row to a table

Boris Zbarsky
San wrote:
> I hope somebody can help me out

Not without seeing the page in question....

-Boris