edited priority and severity fields and now search does not work

edited priority and severity fields and now search does not work

Michael Der
I have edited the Priority and Severity fields to be like as below.  The other are about the same
number of characters.

Priority example
P2- should fix soon, before product releast

Severity examply
major- severe functional problem, obscure crash, no workaround

I see the changes in the bug entry form, bug edit form and search page drop downs.  I've also
check the tables in MySQL and see the the priority and severity listed the same way as in the
forms.

The problem is that I cannot search using a priority or severity as a search parameter.  A search
results is nothing found.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

Michael

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html

-
To view or change your list settings, click here:
<http://bugzilla.org/cgi-bin/mj_wwwusr?user=lists@...>