dont know what to do with it looks fishy

dont know what to do with it looks fishy

Saltwater Outdoors
Hey when I use foxfire nad open a few tabs every so often I get a page
redirected to what looks like foxfire page "update"

and the pop up says you agree to install update for foxfire.

But the address is http://poocabenri.com

The page it redirects me to has the same address but with more extensions
behind it.

I searched for this address on google and it says no such address.

Not sure if it a legitimate update or not.

Thanks

Scott W

Re: dont know what to do with it looks fishy

Andrew  McCreight
It sounds like some malware has changed your Firefox settings to direct you
to a bad website.

Refresh Firefox can help you reset some of these settings which might fix
your problem:
https://support.mozilla.org/t5/Procedures-to-diagnose-and-fix/Refresh-Firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings/ta-p/23405/page/2/show-comments/true

If that doesn't fix it, you should try getting help from the Mozilla
Support website:
https://support.mozilla.org

People there will be more familiar with fixing these sorts of issue.