do not answer me in messages, I can only read sujects apparently

do not answer me in messages, I can only read sujects apparently

Balaco ocalaB
do not answer me in messages, I can only read sujects apparently

--
=
        quem você é?

   2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui:
   2.b. You may do it here:

   https://queroouvir.sarahah.com/

The support forum is m.support.thunderbird (was: Re: do not answer me in messages, I can only read sujects) apparently

WaltS48-9
On 5/31/18 9:17 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
> do not answer me in messages, I can only read sujects apparently

I can read messages.
--
GO GOLDEN KNIGHTS!
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop

Re: The support forum is m.support.thunderbird

Balaco ocalaB
Em 31-05-2018 22:39, WaltS48 escreveu:
> On 5/31/18 9:17 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
>> do not answer me in messages, I can only read sujects apparently
>>

> I can read messages.

Now I am unsure when the problem started. The mail messages, as I
discovered a minute ago, were also not being loaded. I thought:
"thunderbird is becoming like Windows... it works better close to the
moment each instance is started".

With 2 compose windows open (just drafts that I am taking time to
finish, and was lazy to close), I closed the main TB window (thinking in
closing it). Without expectatives, I reopened the main window. It came
back to normal.

m.support.* are groups I will not participate anymore.

The "(was: ...)" part of the subject is removed automatically??

Thank you for your reply

--
=
        quem você é?
        to show who you are?

   2.a. Você pode fazê-lo aqui:
   2.b. You may do it here:

   https://queroouvir.sarahah.com/

Re: The support forum is m.support.thunderbird

Ken Whiton
*-* On Thu, 31 May 2018, at 23:49:13 -0300,
*-* In Article <[hidden email]>,
*-* Balaco ocalaB wrote
*-* About Re: The support forum is m.support.thunderbird

> Em 31-05-2018 22:39, WaltS48 escreveu:
>> On 5/31/18 9:17 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:
>>> do not answer me in messages, I can only read sujects apparently

>> I can read messages.

          [ ... ]

> m.support.* are groups I will not participate anymore.

> The "(was: ...)" part of the subject is removed automatically??

     Yes.  Here is a similar comment that was posted in m.s.t a little
over a week ago, and my response to it.

= - = - = Begin excerpt = - = - =
> (NB, and more OT stuff - I had to add the subject words in brackets
> as they were stripped out in my reply to you)

     That's by design.  When a thread "drifts" and someone is
responsible enough to change the subject as Walt did, Thunderbird
strips the old subject from the subject of followups/replies to the
changed post(s)/message(s).  TB has been doing that for years.  I'm
still using TB 1.5.0.14, and it stripped the old subject from the
subject of this post the same way yours did in your post.
= - = - = End excerpt = - = - =

                                        Ken Whiton
--
    FIDO: 1:132/152
InterNet: [hidden email] (remove the obvious to reply)

Re: The support forum is m.support.thunderbird

WaltS48-9
On 5/31/18 10:49 PM, Balaco ocalaB wrote:

<snip>

> m.support.* are groups I will not participate anymore.

After Monday you may not be participating in this one. If it is shutdown
as planned in a bug report I found last week.

You can use mozillaZine and the official Mozilla support.

<http://forums.mozillazine.org/index.php>

<https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/locales>

> The "(was: ...)" part of the subject is removed automatically??

Yes.

--
GO GOLDEN KNIGHTS!
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop

Re: The support forum is m.support.thunderbird

Balaco ocalaB
Thank you for copying the explanation.

--
=