dmake could not be found on the PATH

Marwa Arbi
Hello,

When trying to load Bugzilla , I got the following error:

  dmake could not be found on the PATH. Please invoke it using the full pathname:

    C:\PROGRA~2\site\bin\dmake.exe

  or put the Perl\site\bin directory on the PATH with:

    path C:\Program Files (x86)\site\bin;%PATH%

I use C:\Program Files (x86)\site\bin\dmake.exe and the Perl\site\bin directory on the system path but it doesn't solve my problem.

Any help?

Cordialement,

Marwa ARBI
Ingénieur développement
Membre AGL
Groupe TELNET
Parc Technologique - 2083 Cité la Gazelle
www.groupe-telnet.net<http://www.groupe-telnet.net>

[cid:image001.jpg@01CDEF29.EF542860]

Re: dmake could not be found on the PATH

Thorsten Schöning
Guten Tag Marwa Arbi,
am Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2013 um 12:04 schrieben Sie:

> When trying to load Bugzilla , I got the following error:

>   dmake could not be found on the PATH. Please invoke it using the full pathname:

What do you mean by load? Bugzilla doesn't use dmake, dmake is
sometimes used on compiling perl modules but this is not necessary to
run Bugzilla and not part of a default, documented or recommended
installation.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:[hidden email]
AM-SoFT IT-Systeme      http://www.AM-SoFT.de/

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04

RE: dmake could not be found on the PATH

Marwa Arbi
I want to say when I want to acces to my Bygzilla. Yesterday it works fine, I encoutered this error only today,
In the log file I found:  Config.pm: Set up gcc environment - 3.4.5 (mingw-vista special r3)\r

That's mean anything?

am Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2013 um 12:04 schrieben Sie:

> When trying to load Bugzilla , I got the following error:

>   dmake could not be found on the PATH. Please invoke it using the full pathname:

What do you mean by load? Bugzilla doesn't use dmake, dmake is sometimes used on compiling perl modules but this is not necessary to run Bugzilla and not part of a default, documented or recommended installation.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:[hidden email]
AM-SoFT IT-Systeme      http://www.AM-SoFT.de/

Telefon...........05151-  9468- 55
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04

AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Brandenburger Str. 7c, 31789 Hameln AG Hannover HRB 207 694 - Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow