detecting sealed objects

Neil Mix
I don't see anything in the intrinsic::NominalType interface that
allows one to detect whether or not an object is sealed.  Is there
some way to detect that?

Also, in the meta-objects proposal, I'm wondering why indicators for
dynamic/final/internal/public aren't available via ClassType -- is
that a burden on implementors?

RE: detecting sealed objects

Jeff Dyer

Good catch. There needs to be flag on what we are now calling
InstanceType to tell the static type checking to skip unresolved
reference errors.

Jd