[desktop] Bugs logged by Desktop Release QA in the last 7 days
Here's the list of new issues found and filed by the Desktop Release QA
team in the last 7 days.
Additional details on the team's priorities last week, as well as the
plans for the current week are available at: https://tinyurl.com/y64js7do.
Bugs logged by Desktop Release QA in the last 7 days:
*Firefox: Protections UI
* ASSIGNED - https://bugzil.la/1588706 - The hierarchy from the specs
are not respected when the doorhangers are displayed.
* NEW - https://bugzil.la/1588716 - The doorhanger is not triggered when
the link is dragged and dropped in the browser
* ASSIGNED - https://bugzil.la/1589015 - [Windows] The bottom of the
Privacy Panel is too short when there are element that occupy two rows
* RESOLVED FIXED - https://bugzil.la/1588531 - [Certificate Viewer] The
'Key Usages Purposes' field is empty
* NEW - https://bugzil.la/1588776 - [Certificate Viewer] The modulus
field content can't be selected without causing it to change state