deploy and force plugin allowed

philou-6
Hi,

I install an ActiveX plugin on windows for firefox, but Firefox ask user
to validate it.

Do you know if it's possible to force the using of a plugin in a local network?

Firefox config, registry, ...

Thanks.

Best regards,
Philippe

Re: deploy and force plugin allowed

Georg Fritzsche-3
There is no ActiveX plugin support in Firefox, did you mean NPAPI plugin?
If so, this site authors guide may be helpful for you to adopt to the changes:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/Plugins/Site_Author_Guide_for_Click-To-Activate_Plugins

Georg

On Tuesday, December 9, 2014 1:04:58 PM UTC+1, Georg Fritzsche wrote:
> There is no ActiveX plugin support in Firefox, did you mean NPAPI plugin?
> If so, this site authors guide may be helpful for you to adopt to the changes:
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/Plugins/Site_Author_Guide_for_Click-To-Activate_Plugins
>
> Georg

Hi,
thanks for the url, it's what I was looking for.