default config for keyboard focus on osX

default config for keyboard focus on osX

aurelien.levy@gmail.com
Is it possible to add in the default config of firefox osX the value :
accessibility.tabfocus with the value of 2 or 7 otherwise web content
can't be navigate with the keyboard

Re: default config for keyboard focus on osX

David Bolter
I'm not sure if this answers your question but on OSX be sure to go into
System Preferences, Keyboard & Mouse, and select the "All controls"
setting at the bottom of that dialog.

I hope that helps,

David

[hidden email] wrote:
> Is it possible to add in the default config of firefox osX the value :
> accessibility.tabfocus with the value of 2 or 7 otherwise web content
> can't be navigate with the keyboard

Re: default config for keyboard focus on osX

David Bolter
I missed a step, after selecting Keyboard & Mouse, select the Keyboard
Shortcuts tab and proceed.

cheers,

David Bolter wrote:

> I'm not sure if this answers your question but on OSX be sure to go into
> System Preferences, Keyboard & Mouse, and select the "All controls"
> setting at the bottom of that dialog.
>
> I hope that helps,
>
> David
>
> [hidden email] wrote:
>
>> Is it possible to add in the default config of firefox osX the value :
>> accessibility.tabfocus with the value of 2 or 7 otherwise web content
>> can't be navigate with the keyboard

Re: default config for keyboard focus on osX

aurelien.levy@gmail.com
Yes I know that but even with that modification there is case where it
can be problematic for example for people who upgrade from an older
version and who already have an accessibility.tabfocus config set in
firefox.

http://www.robertnyman.com/2007/01/18/551/
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Accessibility.tabfocus

What is the reason to not enable it by default as in PC version