de-xbl comm-central bindings

Arshad Khan
Hello everyone,

I have been working on documenting all the xbl bindings for past few days.
Till now I have been able to create a google doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vLomgHkHgo8wno3A_qHxlMDVVyec40jb4QVZZEK_DtU/edit?usp=sharing>
which will serve as a basis for discussion on what action to take and info
that is needed for de-xbling the comm-central bindings.

You can check out http://iamarshad.com/cc-xbl-analysis to see the
inheritance between the bindings. I am planning to add few more things like
percentange usuage of each binding which will help in figuring out which
binding should we target first.

Please comment down your suggestions or any feature request on google doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vLomgHkHgo8wno3A_qHxlMDVVyec40jb4QVZZEK_DtU/edit?usp=sharing>
.

Thanks.