data picker absent

boomercow
what does "unable to find Data Picker Java Script Library" mean, and how do i correct it? I cannot run the golf info program Ghin.net

Re: data picker absent

Till Schneidereit-2
This isn't the right mailing list for your question, sorry. This mailing
list is about the technical implementation of Firefox's JavaScript engine,
and the people here cannot answer questions about specific sites. Try
searching for the error message you see in combination with the name of the
site you see it on. If the site has a support section, you might have more
luck asking there.