contributing to mozilla

Désiré Sebastien Edouard
Dear sir/Madam,

I am Sebastien Edouard, a student at Middlesex University pursing a course in Information Technology. As part of one of my modules, i have been tasked with contributing to an opensource project. While searching for a project,  I came across the mozilla community . I would appreciate if i could contribute to the  project.  Contribution may include testing, bug testing and bug solving.

I would like to ask for your permission and your guidance to contribute to the project.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,