contribute.json and localization

Michal Stanke-2
Hi dev-l10ns.

I am currently looking on the structure of contribute.json on various
Mozilla websites. Do you think it would be possible to include links to
Pontoon projects in there? It would help me to detect Mozilla websites
(and all their testing and staging instances) and pair them with Pontoon
project in Pontoon Tools. ;)
--
Michal

Re: contribute.json and localization

Matjaz Horvat-2
Michal,

I like the idea and this seems like a good time to revive the related
discussion:
https://github.com/mozilla/contribute.json/issues/61

-MatjaĆŸ