contenteditable not working in xul window

contenteditable not working in xul window

Hello everybody,

I have a xul runner applications and at a certain moment I have use
several html editors. I was thinking that it is much easier to write +
handle  something like

rather than <xul:editor>, etc. This works very well into an xhtml
document, but into a xul one, the editable div gets focus and the dotted
border, but remains read-only. Am I missing something or there is a bug?
Or this is the intended behavior? In any case, I am finding this feature
very useful because in my case not only simplifies my life, but, I think
it reduces the load.

If you want to try, you can use this simple example:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="chrome://global/skin/" type="text/css"?>

I am using xul runner, but the same happens in ff 3.6

thanks for help
dev-tech-editor mailing list
[hidden email]