compare-locales '// add and localize this file'

compare-locales '// add and localize this file'

rayvine42
I'm building a localized version of Firefox, and using compare-locales to produce a merge-ab-CD directory.

But the files referenced by '// add and localize this file' need to be manually copied, whereas any new lines are appended to existing files automatically.

I notice, however, that the localized Firefox release contains these files in their en-US versions. As there is no localization of these files, I assume that copying for the release builds is done as part of a script.

Is there an option to compare-locales to automate new file copying, or a script to do that?