Quantcast

comments word wrap in ie11

Philip Parsons (Velindre - Medical Physics)
Hi,

I've had a look through the support forums, but can't find the answer.

I've recently upgraded bugzilla from 4.4 (I think...) to 5.0.3, but have found that text wrap no longer works on comments when using ie11.

I am using chrome and that seems to work as expected.  I've tried changing the word-wrap for comments to normal, but this removes all formatting.  Pre-wrap seems to be the most appropriate, however, the comments text box on ie11 extends far outside (to the right) of the main body.  I've tried adding max-width to various elements, but none of these seem to control where pre-wrap actually decides to perform the text wrap.

Is anyone able to help?

Thanks,
Phil.

RE: comments word wrap in ie11

Philip Parsons (Velindre - Medical Physics)
Hi Thorsten,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I've uploaded an example of the chrome display (similar to the previous version on all browsers) here:
https://i.imgsafe.org/eb52a4bb2d.png

and the ie11 display here:
https://i.imgsafe.org/eb52bc210b.png

I'm using the default dusk skin.

Thanks,
Phil.

RE: comments word wrap in ie11

Philip Parsons (Velindre - Medical Physics)
Hi Thorsten,

Thanks.  I've tried clearing that cache, but unfortunately that didn't fix the issue.

The CSS looks the same as yours too:

https://i.imgsafe.org/fe42f0b65c.png

thanks again,
Phil.