clic speak

Chris McMillan-4
Now this does *exactly* what I need and works a treat for the web
browsing.  Is there any way it will work with Word or Acrobat, or is
that not what its for?

I have read all the documentation but can see no reference to using it
outside web browsing.

Sincerely Chris
--
Chris McMillan
http://www.chinavisionuk.org/

Re: clic speak

Steve Lee-3
On 4 March 2010 12:03, Chris McMillan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Now this does *exactly* what I need and works a treat for the web browsing.
>  Is there any way it will work with Word or Acrobat, or is that not what its
> for?
>
> I have read all the documentation but can see no reference to using it
> outside web browsing.

Correct,  as a Firefox extension it can only access the Firefox user
interface and web pages.

Steve