checksetup.pl perl module not found

Andy Chen
I'm trying to install bugzilla on Windows 2000 Server.  After running
checketup.pl

Bugzilla requires some Perl modules which are either missing from your
system, or the version on your system is too old.
They can be installed by running (as Administrator) the following:
   ppm install Template-Toolkit
   Minimum version required: 2.08
   ppm install CGI
   Minimum version required: 2.93

I have installed 'Template-Toolkit' version 2.13 in ActivePerl 5.8.7.813.

and installed CGI version 2.91 in ActivePerl 5.8.7.813.  I am unable to find
version 2.93

Why does it not recognize 'Template-Toolkit' version 2.13 ?
Where can I find CGI version 2.93?

Re: checksetup.pl perl module not found

Michael Bellomo
Did you try updating them via ppm as checksetup suggested?

Try running the following two commands and see if they update for you:
ppm install Template-Toolkit
ppm install CGI

    -Michael