checksetup.pl hangs

steve miller-2
Hello.

I  have uploaded Bugzilla to a linux webserver cgi-bin. When I run
checksetup.pl, the script hangs at this point and will go no further:

If you want to see pretty HTML views of patches, you should install the
PatchReader module:
PatchReader: /usr/bin/perl -MCPAN -e 'install "PatchReader"'
Checking user setup ...

Any ideas why it would stop there?

thanks,
steve

Re: checksetup.pl hangs

Nicolas Pauli
I have almost the same problem, checksetup.pl doesn't output anything and
quits. I even added a print statement at the beginning of the script (after
BEGIN) and it doesn't even display it. I have followed the Buzilla/org
instructions to the letter and triple checked what was installed...

news:[hidden email]...