change over time reports...

raronson
Hi All,

Has anyone had any luck getting the 'New Charts - plot any arbitrary search against time. Far more powerful.' to work?

I am using Bugzilla 4.02 and when I try this feature, I get the chart up, but without data.

No matter what I select, this does not seem to work.

Any suggestions on this, or what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
rich

Richard Aronson
Engineering Test Manager

[cid:image003.jpg@01CCF7B2.5D3908C0]

W: 510.814.7000 ext. 609
C: 510.589.4035

[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: change over time reports...

Frédéric Buclin
Le 01. 03. 12 22:51, Richard Aronson a écrit :
> I am using Bugzilla 4.02 and when I try this feature, I get the chart
> up, but without data.

You must run the collectstats.pl script on a daily basis to generate the
data, e.g. as a cron job.

LpSolit