change fonts in Subird

ST-2
I love Sunbird, but I'd love to change the default serif font.  Where in
which .css file in res should I change?

--
Simon

Re: change fonts in Subird

Rod Whiteley
Sunbird normally uses your system fonts, so that it looks similar to
other applications.

To override this, go to Sunbird's profile directory.  (If you don't know
where that is, see:  http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_Folder#Sunbird )

Then go to the chrome directory there, creating it if necessary.  Edit
the file userChrome.css, creating it if necessary.  Add a line like:

* {font-family: serif;}

--
Rod Whiteley

Re: change fonts in Subird

ST-2
Rod Whiteley wrote:

> Sunbird normally uses your system fonts, so that it looks similar to
> other applications.
>
> To override this, go to Sunbird's profile directory.  (If you don't know
> where that is, see:  http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_Folder#Sunbird )
>
> Then go to the chrome directory there, creating it if necessary.  Edit
> the file userChrome.css, creating it if necessary.  Add a line like:
>
> * {font-family: serif;}

Thanks!
I added:
* {font-family: Arial;}