change columns button icons missing

TrishB

What am I missing in my Bugzilla installation that causes the button to be missing their icons?

This is only a problem in IE (I'm using IE8). In Firefox 3.6, they appear fine.

Re: change columns button icons missing

Grafton
TrishB wrote
What am I missing in my Bugzilla installation that causes the button to be missing their icons?

This is only a problem in IE (I'm using IE8). In Firefox 3.6, they appear fine.
I fixed this problem by setting the background-color.  But now the buttons aren't disabled properly.  Any thoughts?
In bugzilla/skins/standard/global.css:

.image_button {
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-position: center center;
    /* To display the background-image in IE7 you have to set the background-color. */
    background-color:#f1f1f1;
    width: 30px;
    height: 20px;
}