cant access localhost bugzila site

itamarsalama83@gmail.com
hi everybody'
 im new with bugzilla thing, i just installed it on my PC but i cant open the site - localhost/bugzilla, iget an error :
 Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Error message:
couldn't create child process: 720002: index.cgi

i enabled cgi in my apache but still it doesn't work, if somebody have an opinion how to solve this i will be happy to get it as soon as possible.

thanks

Re: cant access localhost bugzila site

itamarsalama83
hi thorsten, your solution was very good but now i get another error, now it's a software error :
Software error:

Can't locate Email/MIME.pm in @INC (@INC contains: . lib C:/xampp/perl/site/lib C:/xampp/perl/vendor/lib C:/xampp/perl/lib) at C:/xampp/perl/lib/parent.pm line 20.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Bugzilla/MIME.pm line 14.
Compilation failed in require at Bugzilla/Mailer.pm line 20.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Bugzilla/Mailer.pm line 20.
Compilation failed in require at Bugzilla/Auth.pm line 22.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Bugzilla/Auth.pm line 22.
Compilation failed in require at Bugzilla.pm line 23.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Bugzilla.pm line 23.
Compilation failed in require at C:/bugzilla-5.0.3/index.cgi line 15.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/bugzilla-5.0.3/index.cgi line 15.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (postmaster@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

thanks for your advise and if you know what's the problem now i'll glad know it as sson as possible

Re: cant access localhost bugzila site

itamarsalama83@gmail.com
hi again thorsten...
 i checked it and the lib isn't mentioned there, but i don't know how to install the lib and which lib i supposed to install, little help will be necessary, thanks again
it works by ppm in my side

Re: cant access localhost bugzila site

Andre Klapper
On Sun, 2017-07-16 at 03:54 -0700, [hidden email] wrote:
>  i checked it and the lib isn't mentioned there, but i don't know how
> to install the lib

As Thorsten already wrote, "Check the docs of your Perl distribution
how to install additionally packages."
Assuming you already did that, please point out which specific
sentences in which docs are unclear, so we could help.

> and which lib i supposed to install

It's "Email::MIME", as the error is about Email/MIME.pm.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  [hidden email]
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

Re: cant access localhost bugzila site

itamarsalama83@gmail.com

> It's "Email::MIME", as the error is about Email/MIME.pm.
>
> andre
> --
> Andre Klapper  |  [hidden email]
> http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

 i installed all email:mime packages available and even cpan says my email:mime is up to date but still i get the same software error.
what can it be else?

Re: cant access localhost bugzila site

itamarsalama83@gmail.com
okay, i succeed to install the files in the libs but now i get another error

Email::Simple defines neither package nor VERSION--version check failed at C:/xampp/perl/site/lib/Email/MIME.pm line 7.

help please, and thanks