calculate link coordinates ???

Rajat Gogri
Hello All,

We are trying to simulate Mouseclick and we are successfully able to do so.
We have a  Framepointer for a corrosponding link we wanna click. Is there
any way to calculate the page coordinates using framepointer. We have done
dump frames which gives us the screen coordinates for that link.

But link coordinates will change as the window size change??, Is there any
way to calculate x and y coordinates using framepointer only.

I have seen some calculations happening in nsViewManager.cpp file.

Please help.

Thanks and Regards,
Moz