button in TB 60

opto
By xul, I put a button into the mail header toolbar.
In TB 52.9.1, it comes up with its label.
In a separate TB 60 installation, there comes up a button without text nor icon.

The other buttons (reply etc) all have icon, no text. Is text no longer allowed?

Or is my locale wrong? Win 10 is DE, TB 60 is in English, my addon has locales DE-DE and EN-US.

In any case, why would TB 60 be in English? How can I find out which English version it is?

Thanks,

Klaus

Re: button in TB 60

dillinger-2
On 9/2/18 11:57 PM, opto wrote:

> By xul, I put a button into the mail header toolbar.
> In TB 52.9.1, it comes up with its label.
> In a separate TB 60 installation, there comes up a button without text nor icon.
>
> The other buttons (reply etc) all have icon, no text. Is text no longer allowed?
>
> Or is my locale wrong? Win 10 is DE, TB 60 is in English, my addon has locales DE-DE and EN-US.
>
> In any case, why would TB 60 be in English? How can I find out which English version it is?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Klaus

Is this about an Add-on? Check
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/Add-ons_Guide_57#Changes_in_thunderbird57

You may have missed this one:

The bindings for the toolbar customization have moved from "global" to
"messenger". If your add-on has customizable icons, please modify your
chrome.manifest as shown below:
style chrome://global/content/customizeToolbar.xul
chrome://.../skin/... .css appversion<59.0a1
style chrome://messenger/content/customizeToolbar.xul
chrome://.../skin/... .css appversion>=59.0a1