bulk setting of flags

Ilan Raab
Hi - Anyone know how I can set a specific flag for a large numbers of bugs
at the same time? I looked at the ;change several bugs at once' interface,
but i didn't see a way to add a flag there.

Thanks!
Ilan Raab

Re: bulk setting of flags

Marc Schumann
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/query.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=multiple%20flags&product=Bugzilla&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED

2005/12/20, Ilan Raab <[hidden email]>:
> Hi - Anyone know how I can set a specific flag for a large numbers of bugs
> at the same time? I looked at the ;change several bugs at once' interface,
> but i didn't see a way to add a flag there.

Re: bulk setting of flags

Ilan Raab-2
Thanks Marc. It seems I'm out of luck here...

Does anyone have any pointers on how to do this directly with the database?
I have about 500 bugs I need to flag....

Thanks,
/Ilan

"Marc Schumann" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/query.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=multiple%20flags&product=Bugzilla&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED
>
> 2005/12/20, Ilan Raab <[hidden email]>:
>> Hi - Anyone know how I can set a specific flag for a large numbers of
>> bugs
>> at the same time? I looked at the ;change several bugs at once'
>> interface,
>> but i didn't see a way to add a flag there.

Re: bulk setting of flags

Peter Kay
Ilan Raab wrote:
> Thanks Marc. It seems I'm out of luck here...
>
> Does anyone have any pointers on how to do this directly with the database?
> I have about 500 bugs I need to flag....

CHeck out the DB schema and you should be able to figure it out w/o too
much trouble.  If you explain what you did, I'm sure at least I'd
appreciate it - I may or may not have to do the same thing :-)

--Peter