build sunbird windows EXE

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

build sunbird windows EXE

mohsen rahmani
I download sunbird source and build it in Redhat linux AS 4

run command " #make -f client.mk build" and build and run sunbird on Redhat
linux As 4 os.

but I want Create window EXE file from source command "#make -f client.mk
build" no gnerate window exe File from source

please guid me how can i build windows EXE file from source sunbird on linux
or windows os

thanks

mohsen rahmani



_______________________________________________
dev-builds mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-builds
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: build sunbird windows EXE

Frank Wein
mohsen rahmani wrote:

> I download sunbird source and build it in Redhat linux AS 4
>
> run command " #make -f client.mk build" and build and run sunbird on Redhat
> linux As 4 os.
>
> but I want Create window EXE file from source command "#make -f client.mk
> build" no gnerate window exe File from source
>
> please guid me how can i build windows EXE file from source sunbird on linux
> or windows os

Under Windows you can just use the "make -f client.mk build" command,
too. If you want to create a Windows build under Linux, you need to
cross-compile, see
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Cross_Compile_Mozilla_for_Mingw32 for
instructions.

Frank
_______________________________________________
dev-builds mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-builds
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: build sunbird windows EXE

mohsen rahmani
hi
thank from your answer
in windows os i run command "d:\mozila>make -f client.mk build"
bu i get error "Error client.mk 992: Command syntax error"
i use "gmake -f client.mk build" but i get
fllow error
process_begin: CreateProcess((null), pwd, ...) failed.
process_begin: CreateProcess((null), dirname, ...) failed.
Could not open the destination file : Invalid argument
Could not open the source file: Invalid argument
client.mk:361: |: Invalid argument
client.mk:361: sed: No such file or directory
client.mk:361: -e: No such file or directory
client.mk:361: s////.mozconfig.mk: No such file or directory
client.mk:362: |: Invalid argument
client.mk:362: sed: No such file or directory
client.mk:362: -e: No such file or directory
client.mk:362: s////build/unix/modules.mk: No such file or directory
gmake: *** No rule to make target `s////build/unix/modules.mk'.  Stop.

how can i build and compile in windows os

"Frank Wein" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

> mohsen rahmani wrote:
>> I download sunbird source and build it in Redhat linux AS 4
>>
>> run command " #make -f client.mk build" and build and run sunbird on
>> Redhat
>> linux As 4 os.
>>
>> but I want Create window EXE file from source command "#make -f client.mk
>> build" no gnerate window exe File from source
>>
>> please guid me how can i build windows EXE file from source sunbird on
>> linux
>> or windows os
>
> Under Windows you can just use the "make -f client.mk build" command,
> too. If you want to create a Windows build under Linux, you need to
> cross-compile, see
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Cross_Compile_Mozilla_for_Mingw32 for
> instructions.
>
> Frank


_______________________________________________
dev-builds mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-builds
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: build sunbird windows EXE

Frank Wein
mohsen rahmani wrote:
> hi
> thank from your answer
> in windows os i run command "d:\mozila>make -f client.mk build"
> bu i get error "Error client.mk 992: Command syntax error"
[...]

Is this with the official mozilla-build package?

Frank
_______________________________________________
dev-builds mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-builds
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: build sunbird windows EXE

mohsen rahmani
I dont know what is official mozilla-build package
I download source from "FTP directory
/pub/mozilla.org/calendar/sunbird/releases/0.9/source/"
and download mozilla-build and install it to c:\mozilla-build
can you say to me step by step build and gnerate win exe in win os please
thank
"Frank Wein" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

> mohsen rahmani wrote:
>> hi
>> thank from your answer
>> in windows os i run command "d:\mozila>make -f client.mk build"
>> bu i get error "Error client.mk 992: Command syntax error"
> [...]
>
> Is this with the official mozilla-build package?
>
> Frank


_______________________________________________
dev-builds mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-builds