Scott and I did a little chat about the impact of that bug and if it
should be part of 1.5 and given the size and the awkwardness of the
patch, we want it to bake on the trunk. Sadly, this baking will end in
the middle of the holiday season, so we're basically talking about
delaying ship and getting in an even worse conflict with fx 184.108.40.206.
Thus, we decided to not take this fix for 1.5 and instead release-note
it, esp on the download page for the dictionaries. We're optimistic that
we can take a well-tested fix for tb 220.127.116.11. All that under the
impression that there will not be another bug triggering a respin and
blowing up the release schedule.
What we would like you to do is to test if your locale is affected and
follow up here, so that we can keep users from downloading dictionaries
that they can't use.