bonecho@mozilla.org will die, please subscribe to dev-planning@mozilla.com

Mike Beltzner
All,

We're going to kill off the [hidden email] mailing list this
Friday. For the past few weeks we've been crossposting to dev-
[hidden email] (which is the same as the mozilla.dev.planning
newsgroup/google group) and we'd now like to move all Bon Echo
related planning discussion into that wider forum so that people
focusing on other projects can more easily keep tabs on what we're
doing.

Please subscribe to the dev-planning list as ..:

newsgroup   : news://news.mozilla.org/mozilla.dev.planning
google group: http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.planning

cheers,
mike