banned again!!!!

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
The saga continue -- its Official -- Its True -- Its Fact:

The Mozilla bully has unsubscribed me [aka banned me] from
my other email address.  It is NOW an attack on me
personally.  As was stated, by others, over 100 days ago,
the original banning was a personal attack on me.  The
Mozilla Bully denied it was, but this has just proved it is.

And Gerv and the other folks at Mozilla
Foundation/Corporation, couldn't care less.  Lets see them
weasle out of this one, and what damage control they can
provide.

help!!!! Emails to me may become public

Laws, which applies everywhere, except for some strange
reason, not to the mozilla.org servers, where you may get
banned.

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

Re: banned again!!!!

Terry R.
The date and time was 3/14/2008 9:22 AM, and on a whim, Peter Potamus
the Purple Hippo pounded out on the keyboard:

> The saga continue -- its Official -- Its True -- Its Fact:
>
> The Mozilla bully has unsubscribed me [aka banned me] from
> my other email address.  It is NOW an attack on me
> personally.  As was stated, by others, over 100 days ago,
> the original banning was a personal attack on me.  The
> Mozilla Bully denied it was, but this has just proved it is.
>
> And Gerv and the other folks at Mozilla
> Foundation/Corporation, couldn't care less.  Lets see them
> weasle out of this one, and what damage control they can
> provide.

Frankly, given the health issues that Gerv has been experiencing, I
don't think this is a priority in his life right now, so I would exclude
him from your bashing.

Chris stands alone in this one.

--
Terry R.

Re: banned again!!!!

Gus Richter
Terry R. wrote:

> The date and time was 3/14/2008 9:22 AM, and on a whim, Peter Potamus
> the Purple Hippo pounded out on the keyboard:
>
>> The saga continue -- its Official -- Its True -- Its Fact:
>>
>> The Mozilla bully has unsubscribed me [aka banned me] from my other
>> email address.  It is NOW an attack on me personally.  As was stated,
>> by others, over 100 days ago, the original banning was a personal
>> attack on me.  The Mozilla Bully denied it was, but this has just
>> proved it is.
>>
>> And Gerv and the other folks at Mozilla Foundation/Corporation,
>> couldn't care less.  Lets see them weasle out of this one, and what
>> damage control they can provide.
>>

> Frankly, given the health issues that Gerv has been experiencing, I
> don't think this is a priority in his life right now, so I would exclude
> him from your bashing.

Gerv says on his blog that everything is practically back to normal and
in fact he has been actively posting in the dev groups. It may be that
his memory has been affected though.

--
Gus
Anyone remember, "You aren't being ignored :-)" by Gervase Markham?

Re: banned again!!!!

Gus Richter
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

> The saga continue -- its Official -- Its True -- Its Fact:
>
> The Mozilla bully has unsubscribed me [aka banned me] from my other
> email address.  It is NOW an attack on me personally.  As was stated, by
> others, over 100 days ago, the original banning was a personal attack on
> me.  The Mozilla Bully denied it was, but this has just proved it is.
>
> And Gerv and the other folks at Mozilla Foundation/Corporation, couldn't
> care less.  Lets see them weasle out of this one, and what damage
> control they can provide.

Are you referring to the recent hcb (your alias) posting deletion at
MTMM? At least we know that he read the post you responded to (mine).

--
Gus
Anyone remember, "You aren't being ignored :-)" by Gervase Markham?

Re: banned again!!!!

Jay Garcia
On 14.03.2008 11:22, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

> The saga continue -- its Official -- Its True -- Its Fact:
>
> The Mozilla bully has unsubscribed me [aka banned me] from
> my other email address.  It is NOW an attack on me
> personally.  As was stated, by others, over 100 days ago,
> the original banning was a personal attack on me.  The
> Mozilla Bully denied it was, but this has just proved it is.
>
> And Gerv and the other folks at Mozilla
> Foundation/Corporation, couldn't care less.  Lets see them
> weasle out of this one, and what damage control they can
> provide.

Why would a second email address be banned? I use several for different
reasons but never to create mayhem or a problem. Sometimes I use a
throwaway address to track spam, etc. But all one has to do is to have a
peek at the header info and my icognito is easily apparent. So with that
in mind ... why???

--
Jay Garcia Netscape Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

Re: banned again!!!!

Irwin Greenwald-4
On 3/14/2008 12:34 PM, Jay Garcia wrote:

> On 14.03.2008 11:22, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

Seems to me I kill filed a host of email addresses used by Garth.

--
Irwin

Re: banned again!!!!

Irwin Greenwald-4
On 3/14/2008 1:42 PM, Jay Garcia wrote:
> On 14.03.2008 15:26, Irwin Greenwald wrote:

But Garth was eventually banned. Didn't that involve multiple email
addresses?

--
Irwin

Re: banned again!!!!

Jay Garcia
On 14.03.2008 18:39, Irwin Greenwald wrote:

>> On 14.03.2008 15:26, Irwin Greenwald wrote:

You could be right, I have no idea. But yes, any email address or any IP
range can be banned.

--
Jay Garcia Netscape Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

Re: banned again!!!!

Rinaldi J. Montessi-4
Jay Garcia wrote:

> On 14.03.2008 18:39, Irwin Greenwald wrote:

I personally think posts with "Banned" in the Subject should be banned.

Rinaldi
--
"Cable is not a luxury, since many areas have poor TV reception."
                -- The mayor of Tucson, Arizona, 1989

Re: banned again!!!!

Jay Garcia
On 14.03.2008 19:43, Rinaldi J. Montessi wrote:

>> On 14.03.2008 18:39, Irwin Greenwald wrote:

Sounds like a plan. :-)

--
Jay Garcia Netscape Champion
UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

Re: banned again!!!!

Irwin Greenwald-4
  On 3/14/2008 Rinaldi J. Montessi said
> I personally think posts with "Banned" in the Subject should be banned.
>
> Rinaldi

You've got my vote!
--
Irwin

Re: banned again!!!!

Ed Mullen
Irwin Greenwald wrote:
>  On 3/14/2008 Rinaldi J. Montessi said
>> I personally think posts with "Banned" in the Subject should be banned.
>>
>> Rinaldi
>
> You've got my vote!

Considering all the wasted bandwidth and time spent trudging through all
of this, I would suggest not banning anyone.  It'll take me less time to
trudge through these groups' messages if I don't have to *&^%$ around
with all this nonsense, which is a lot more than anything any
questionable poster tosses up in my way.  Gimme a freaking break!

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Re: banned again!!!!

Daniel-257
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

> The saga continue -- its Official -- Its True -- Its Fact:
>
> The Mozilla bully has unsubscribed me [aka banned me] from my other
> email address.  It is NOW an attack on me personally.  As was stated, by
> others, over 100 days ago, the original banning was a personal attack on
> me.  The Mozilla Bully denied it was, but this has just proved it is.
>
> And Gerv and the other folks at Mozilla Foundation/Corporation, couldn't
> care less.  Lets see them weasle out of this one, and what damage
> control they can provide.

Hey, Peter, is MTMM propagated through Google-Groups?? If so, we all
know how well they (GG) stop undesirable people from posting to GG and
how Moz stops undesirables from GG appearing on Moz!!

Use the system, Peter!! You might help getting things fixed for us.

Daniel

Re: banned again!!!!

Daniel wrote:

> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
>> The saga continue -- its Official -- Its True -- Its Fact:
>>
>> The Mozilla bully has unsubscribed me [aka banned me] from my other
>> email address.  It is NOW an attack on me personally.  As was stated, by
>> others, over 100 days ago, the original banning was a personal attack on
>> me.  The Mozilla Bully denied it was, but this has just proved it is.
>>
>> And Gerv and the other folks at Mozilla Foundation/Corporation, couldn't
>> care less.  Lets see them weasle out of this one, and what damage
>> control they can provide.
>>

> Hey, Peter, is MTMM propagated through Google-Groups?? If so, we all
> know how well they (GG) stop undesirable people from posting to GG and
> how Moz stops undesirables from GG appearing on Moz!!
>
> Use the system, Peter!! You might help getting things fixed for us.
>
> Daniel

interesting thought Daniel, but, you're forgetting two
things.  The first is in order to post there, you need to
sign up and be a member of that group.  If you get past
that, then you're fine, until the Mozilla Bully spots you
and you're kidded out.  The other program is if you're not a
member of that group, then the messages still moderated.  If
you send a message there, then it goes into the waiting
pool.  If the Mozilla Bully figures out who you are then the
message is refused.

help!!!! Emails to me may become public

Laws, which applies everywhere, except for some strange
reason, not to the mozilla.org servers, where you may get
banned.

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

Re: banned again!!!!

Daniel-257
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

> Daniel wrote:
>> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
>>> The saga continue -- its Official -- Its True -- Its Fact:
>>>
>>> The Mozilla bully has unsubscribed me [aka banned me] from my other
>>> email address.  It is NOW an attack on me personally.  As was stated,
>>> by others, over 100 days ago, the original banning was a personal
>>> attack on me.  The Mozilla Bully denied it was, but this has just
>>> proved it is.
>>>
>>> And Gerv and the other folks at Mozilla Foundation/Corporation,
>>> couldn't care less.  Lets see them weasle out of this one, and what
>>> damage control they can provide.
>>>

>> Hey, Peter, is MTMM propagated through Google-Groups?? If so, we all
>> know how well they (GG) stop undesirable people from posting to GG and
>> how Moz stops undesirables from GG appearing on Moz!!
>>
>> Use the system, Peter!! You might help getting things fixed for us.
>>
>> Daniel
>
> interesting thought Daniel, but, you're forgetting two things.  The
> first is in order to post there, you need to sign up and be a member of
> that group.  If you get past that, then you're fine, until the Mozilla
> Bully spots you and you're kidded out.  The other program is if you're
> not a member of that group, then the messages still moderated.  If you
> send a message there, then it goes into the waiting pool.  If the
> Mozilla Bully figures out who you are then the message is refused.

Ahh, well. I tried.

Daniel

Re: banned again!!!!

Gus Richter wrote:

> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
>> The saga continue -- its Official -- Its True -- Its Fact:
>>
>> The Mozilla bully has unsubscribed me [aka banned me] from my other
>> email address.  It is NOW an attack on me personally.  As was stated, by
>> others, over 100 days ago, the original banning was a personal attack on
>> me.  The Mozilla Bully denied it was, but this has just proved it is.
>>
>> And Gerv and the other folks at Mozilla Foundation/Corporation, couldn't
>> care less.  Lets see them weasle out of this one, and what damage
>> control they can provide.
>
> Are you referring to the recent hcb (your alias) posting deletion at
> MTMM? At least we know that he read the post you responded to (mine).

Ooops, I see I still have a few unanswered messages.  Sorry
about this.  My computer crapped out on me a few times.  Oh
how I hate xp.  Still prefer win98.

Anyways, yes *that one* made it through.  But another one
was blocked, and instantly unsubscribed. No warning, no
nothing. But, I just noticed, the Mozilla Bully remove the
hcb posting.  Therefore, as I said above, he does have a
grudge against me, and it IS an attack on me personally. He
can't deney it.  He's keeping me out of that group any way
he can.

Lets see the Bully and Gerv get out of this one.  What
damage control can they come up with now?