any way to force Calendar under Thunderbird 1.5?

any way to force Calendar under Thunderbird 1.5?

no way
I know it says incompatable, but is it incompatable because a config
file needs updated or did API's change that broke it.  I really like
this but i need it to work with 1.5, is there any way to trick it?

Re: any way to force Calendar under Thunderbird 1.5?

Christopher Jahn
no way <[hidden email]> wrote in news:MPG.1ddc60e0bbfdac1989680
@news.mozilla.org:

> I know it says incompatable, but is it incompatable because a config
> file needs updated or did API's change that broke it.  I really like
> this but i need it to work with 1.5, is there any way to trick it?

no promises, but try:
http://users.blueprintit.co.uk/~dave/web/firefox/buildid/nightly.html

--
}:-)       Christopher Jahn
{:-(       http://home.comcast.net/~xjahn/Main.html

He's a trash-culture king on a four-color throne

Re: any way to force Calendar under Thunderbird 1.5?

no way
i get ical not registered properly errors.  is the ical compiled with
the calendar or is it compiled with thunderbird.

In article <Xns9709CA353E979xjahn@204.29.187.156>, [hidden email]
says...