addons.thunderbird.net - British speller

addons.thunderbird.net - British speller

Marco A.G. Pinto
Hello!

I went to the page above and looked for my British speller.

It has an old version.

What is the status of that page?

Should I update it, or can that be automatically done?

Thank you!

Kind regards,
       >Marco A.G.Pinto

Re: addons.thunderbird.net - British speller

Philipp Kewisch-2
On 6/27/18 12:16 AM, Marco A.G. Pinto wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I went to the page above and looked for my British speller.
>
> It has an old version.
>
> What is the status of that page?

We'll likely be importing an updated set of add-ons before the site goes
live. There will be additional communications around this when that time
comes.

Thanks
Philipp