accesibility and developer tools

Pablo Cubico
Hi guys!

I've been checking the nightly build on the UX channel, and I'm very
excited about the new inspection and developer tools. As I'm a
developer who is also on UX, IxD and Accesibility, this looks very
sexy to me.

Is someone planning on building some builtin accesibility dev tools,
something like the accesibility evaluation toolbar?

I think that having this feature out of the box could be really
interesting, I'm considering contributing to it if possible.

I guess accesibility features should be added to the inspection
features.

Regards!