Zoom in Zoom out along with Drag and Drop

Zoom in Zoom out along with Drag and Drop

Barkha Jasani
Dear Friends,

I've implemented below mentioned functionalities,

Zoom in out functionality without panning is done by playing with Viewbox
coordinates of root element of SVG,

Drag and Drop of elements(From HTML Div to SVG Map and also from SVG Map to
SVG
Map) is implemented without zoom in.

Now i want to zoom my svg map (where i'm placing elements by drag and drop)
along with drag and drop of elements with the above mentioned possibilities
of
drag drop.so my question is,Is it possible/feasible to drag and drop
elements
while map is zoomed in?and if it is correct approach then how to get correct
position of cursor in map while drop event of element?

Regards,
Barkha