You could also do something like this:

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
49 messages Options
123
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

You could also do something like this:

πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰
This sentence contains a strike function!!!!

--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer
satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.
_______________________________________________
general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: You could also do something like this:

WaltS48-9
On 2/1/19 10:30 AM, πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰ wrote:
> This sentence contains a strike function!!!!
>

Do any of those have a button they could put on the toolbar? That is
what they want.

Personally, I would use what's available from the Format > Text Style menu.


--
OS: Linux Mint 19.1 - Cinnamon Desktop
https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/get-involved/

_______________________________________________
general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: You could also do something like this:

πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰
In reply to this post by πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰
Just a minor correction of the previous code:

This sentence contains a strike function!!!!




On 01/02/2019 15:30, πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰ wrote:
>
> This sentence contains a strike function!!!!
>
>


--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer
satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.
_______________________________________________
general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: You could also do something like this:

πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰
In reply to this post by WaltS48-9
On 01/02/2019 15:34, WaltS48 wrote:

> On 2/1/19 10:30 AM, πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰ wrote:
>> This sentence contains a strike function!!!!
>>
>
> Do any of those have a button they could put on the toolbar? That is
> what they want.
>
> Personally, I would use what's available from the Format > Text Style
> menu.
>
>

He could use this add-on:

<https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/extra-format-buttons/>



--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer
satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.
_______________________________________________
general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: You could also do something like this:

WaltS48-9
On 2/1/19 10:39 AM, πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰ wrote:

> On 01/02/2019 15:34, WaltS48 wrote:
>> On 2/1/19 10:30 AM, πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰ wrote:
>>> This sentence contains a strike function!!!!
>>>
>>
>> Do any of those have a button they could put on the toolbar? That is
>> what they want.
>>
>> Personally, I would use what's available from the Format > Text Style
>> menu.
>>
>>
>
> He could use this add-on:
>
> <https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/extra-format-buttons/>
>
>
>
>

Well, he could get lucky and it might work in his TB 45.8.0 even though
the page indicates "Works with Thunderbird 1.5 - 41.0".

--
OS: Linux Mint 19.1 - Cinnamon Desktop
https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/get-involved/

_______________________________________________
general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: You could also do something like this:

Disaster Master
In reply to this post by πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰
On Fri Feb 01 2019 10:30:15 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), πŸ˜‰ Good
Guy πŸ˜‰ <[hidden email]> wrote:
> This sentence contains a strike function!!!!

Funny, I haven't seen ANY words that were struck out in your numerous
emails claiming such.
_______________________________________________
general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: You could also do something like this:

πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰
On 01/02/2019 16:05, Disaster Master wrote:
> On Fri Feb 01 2019 10:30:15 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), πŸ˜‰ Good
> Guy πŸ˜‰ <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> This sentence contains a strike function!!!!
> Funny, I haven't seen ANY words that were struck out in your numerous
> emails claiming such.
It could be because you are a known Disaster Master on these newsgroups.
:-) :-) :-)


--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer
satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.
_______________________________________________
general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: You could also do something like this:

GerardJan-8
In reply to this post by πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰ wrote:

> Just a minor correction of the previous code:
>
> This sentence contains a strike function!!!!
>
>
>
>
> On 01/02/2019 15:30, πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰ wrote:
>>
>> This sentence contains a strike function!!!!
>>
ΒΏΒΏΒΏΒΏ what ????
>>
>
>
> --
> With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is
> higher than any previous version of windows.


--
Gerard-Jan Rudersdorff-Vinkesteijn

https://facebook.com/gerardjan.vinkesteijn
Karl's version of Parkinson's Law:  Work expands to exceed the time alloted it.

Fedora20
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
SeaMonkey/2.49.4
Build identifier: 20180711183816
_______________________________________________
general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: You could also do something like this:

tanstaafl-2
In reply to this post by πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰
On Fri Feb 01 2019 11:13:35 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), πŸ˜‰ Good
Guy πŸ˜‰ <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 01/02/2019 16:05, Disaster Master wrote:
>> On Fri Feb 01 2019 10:30:15 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), πŸ˜‰ Good
>> Guy πŸ˜‰ <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> This sentence contains a strike function!!!!
>> Funny, I haven't seen ANY words that were struck out in your numerous
>> emails claiming such.

> It could be because you are a known Disaster Master on these newsgroups.
> :-) :-) :-)

And yet you still have not demonstrated what a strike-through looks like
in any of the emails you sent.

And why do you keep CC'ing the mozilla test newsgroup?
_______________________________________________
general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: You could also do something like this:

πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰
On 01/02/2019 20:30, Tanstaafl wrote:
> And yet you still have not demonstrated what a strike-through looks like
> in any of the emails you sent.

You need to read all my posts in HTML format and you will see quite
clearly "_*what a strike-through*_" looks like.  Do you want to try and
let us know?  You'll be amased how wonderful these strikes look in a
post or eMail.  Worth a try!!

>
> And why do you keep CC'ing the mozilla test newsgroup?

Because it is still a test or what some people call in beta!!!!

As far as I know the only two newsgroups where anything could be posted
without infuriating the net-papa is to use general and test. Don't you
agree with this?



--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer
satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.
_______________________________________________
general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: You could also do something like this:

Disaster Master
On Fri Feb 01 2019 15:37:00 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), πŸ˜‰ Good
Guy πŸ˜‰ <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 01/02/2019 20:30, Tanstaafl wrote:
>> And yet you still have not demonstrated what a strike-through looks like
>> in any of the emails you sent.
>
> You need to read all my posts in HTML format and you will see quite
> clearly "_*what a strike-through*_" looks like.

I have always had TB set to View > Message Body As > Original HTML, and
again, yours do not show any strike throughs - nor did this one, and
your attempt to bold/underline failed as well (well, half failed, it did
show in bold at least) - see above quoted text for what it looks like).

> Do you want to try and let us know? You'll be amased how wonderful
> these strikes look in a post or eMail. Worth a try!!

Better yet, you could actually stop being a total asshat and admit
you're a moron.

>> And why do you keep CC'ing the mozilla test newsgroup?

> Because it is still a test or what some people call in beta!!!!

Yep, more proof you are a moron.

Test newsgroups are for sending test messages, to see if your client is
working as expected without bothering people in the actual newsgroups.

Not for talking about beta software.

> As far as I know the only two newsgroups where anything could be posted
> without infuriating the net-papa is to use general and test. Don't you
> agree with this?

Yep, but see above for why posting to the test newsgroup is just plain
stoopid.
_______________________________________________
general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: You could also do something like this:

WaltS48-9
On 2/1/19 4:11 PM, Disaster Master wrote:

> On Fri Feb 01 2019 15:37:00 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), πŸ˜‰ Good
> Guy πŸ˜‰ <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On 01/02/2019 20:30, Tanstaafl wrote:
>>> And yet you still have not demonstrated what a strike-through looks like
>>> in any of the emails you sent.
>>
>> You need to read all my posts in HTML format and you will see quite
>> clearly "_*what a strike-through*_" looks like.
>
> I have always had TB set to View > Message Body As > Original HTML, and
> again, yours do not show any strike throughs - nor did this one, and
> your attempt to bold/underline failed as well (well, half failed, it did
> show in bold at least) - see above quoted text for what it looks like).
>

Above quoted text looks like it is plain text as viewing the source of
the message confirms.

I see all the HTML formats in the messages from Good Guy using View >
Message Body As > Original HTML.

Try updating your Thunderbird 52.7.0 to 65.0 and let us know what you
see. You could also try a test profile with just the news account and
this newsgroup.


--
OS: Linux Mint 19.1 - Cinnamon Desktop
https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/get-involved/

_______________________________________________
general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: You could also do something like this:

Daniel-2
In reply to this post by πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰ wrote on 2/02/2019 3:13 AM:
> On 01/02/2019 16:05, Disaster Master wrote:
>> On Fri Feb 01 2019 10:30:15 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), πŸ˜‰ Good
>> Guy πŸ˜‰ <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> This sentence contains a strike function!!!!
>> Funny, I haven't seen ANY words that were struck out in your numerous
>> emails claiming such.
> It could be because you are a known Disaster Master on these newsgroups.
> :-) :-) :-)
>
He is!! I've never known Walt as such!!

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171016030418

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171015235623
_______________________________________________
general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: You could also do something like this:

Daniel-2
Daniel wrote on 2/02/2019 9:32 PM:

> πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰ wrote on 2/02/2019 3:13 AM:
>> On 01/02/2019 16:05, Disaster Master wrote:
>>> On Fri Feb 01 2019 10:30:15 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), πŸ˜‰ Good
>>> Guy πŸ˜‰ <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>> This sentence contains a strike function!!!!
>>> Funny, I haven't seen ANY words that were struck out in your numerous
>>> emails claiming such.
>> It could be because you are a known Disaster Master on these
>> newsgroups. :-) :-) :-)
>>
> He is!! I've never known Walt as such!!
>
Opps!! Mis-read attributes!!

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171016030418

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171015235623
_______________________________________________
general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: You could also do something like this:

πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰
In reply to this post by Daniel-2
On 02/02/2019 10:32, Daniel wrote:
>
>>
> He is!! I've never known Walt as such!!
>

I was referring to that nym-shifter idiot who uses various nyms such as
"Disaster Mater" and " Tanstaafl ".  On Windows 10 newsgroups this guy
even shits such that it is polluted and emitting a  very bad smell!.  I
am seriously thinking of abandoning windows 10 and any other newsgroups
where this guy hangs out.

--
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer
satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.
_______________________________________________
general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: You could also do something like this:

Balaco ocalaB
In reply to this post by πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰
Em 01-02-2019 13:30, πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰ escreveu:
> This sentence contains a strike function!!!!
>
> --
> With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer
> satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜€

--
=
  1.a. VocΓͺ quer fazer um comentΓ‘rio, mas nΓ£o quer mostrar
       quem vocΓͺ Γ©?
  1.b. Do you want to make a comment for me, but do not want
       to show who you are?

  2.a. VocΓͺ pode fazΓͺ-lo aqui:
  2.b. You may do it here:

  https://queroouvir.sarahah.com/
_______________________________________________
general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: You could also do something like this:

GerardJan-8
Balaco ocalaB wrote:
> Em 01-02-2019 13:30, πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰ escreveu:
>> This sentence contains a strike function!!!!
>>
>> --
>> With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer
>> satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.
>
> πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜€
>

\:)

--
Gerard-Jan Rudersdorff-Vinkesteijn

https://facebook.com/gerardjan.vinkesteijn
Karl's version of Parkinson's Law:  Work expands to exceed the time alloted it.

Fedora20
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
SeaMonkey/2.49.4
Build identifier: 20180711183816
_______________________________________________
general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: You could also do something like this:

GerardJan-8
GerardJan wrote:

> Balaco ocalaB wrote:
>> Em 01-02-2019 13:30, πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰ escreveu:
>>> This sentence contains a strike function!!!!
>>>
>>> --
>>> With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer
>>> satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.
>>
>> πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜€
>>
>
> \:)
>
i mean \) ( i am not secure)

sincerely,

--
Gerard-Jan Rudersdorff-Vinkesteijn

https://facebook.com/gerardjan.vinkesteijn
Karl's version of Parkinson's Law:  Work expands to exceed the time alloted it.

Fedora20
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0
SeaMonkey/2.49.4
Build identifier: 20180711183816
_______________________________________________
general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: You could also do something like this:

Ray_Net
In reply to this post by Balaco ocalaB
Balaco ocalaB wrote on 03-02-19 10:59:
Em 01-02-2019 13:30, πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰ escreveu:
This sentence contains a strike function!!!!

-- 
With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer
satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜€

Read this in html mode and you will see the strike I have added.

_______________________________________________
general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: You could also do something like this:

Daniel-2
Ray_Net wrote on 4/02/2019 3:19 AM:

> Balaco ocalaB wrote on 03-02-19 10:59:
>> Em 01-02-2019 13:30, πŸ˜‰ Good Guy πŸ˜‰ escreveu:
>>> This sentence contains astrike  function!!!!
>>>
>>> --
>>> With over 950 million devices now running Windows 10, customer
>>> satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.
>> πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜€
>>
> Read this in html mode and you will see the strike I have added.
>
View->Message Body as->Original HTML (or Simple HTML) .... no strike
through!!

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171016030418

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
SeaMonkey/2.49.1 Build identifier: 20171015235623
_______________________________________________
general mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
123