Yahoo! User Interface library (YUI) ARIA plug-ins has just seen the light of web

Yahoo! User Interface library (YUI) ARIA plug-ins has just seen the light of web

Victor Tsaran
See it, read it, dig it and spread a word about it from here:
http://yuiblog.com/blog/2008/10/02/yui-aria/
Again, NVDA scores high and is prominently mentioned in this article.

More is coming as we approach the next major release of Yahoo! User
Interface library 3.0.

Huge thanks goes to Todd Kloots, one of the leading developers behind
this architecture.
Enjoy!

Regards,
Vic

Re: Yahoo! User Interface library (YUI) ARIA plug-ins has just seen the light of web

David Bolter
Thanks Victor,

Is Todd on this list?  Please send along a big thanks, and invite him to
join http://groups.google.com/group/free-aria!  I'm sure you yourself
deserve a big thanks too :)

cheers,
David