Yahoo Mail

Cap Smith
I have read and tried various fixes and extensions to get Yahoo Mail
working with Firefox 1.5, but it still not working the way it should.  I
understand that Yahoo Beta will have fixed these issues. Does anyone
know when Yahoo Beta will be available widely?

C S

Re: Yahoo Mail

gwtc
Cap Smith wrote:

> I have read and tried various fixes and extensions to get Yahoo Mail
> working with Firefox 1.5, but it still not working the way it should.  I
> understand that Yahoo Beta will have fixed these issues. Does anyone
> know when Yahoo Beta will be available widely?
>
> C S
I don't have a problem with Yahoo mail, so what exactly IS your
problem with it?

Re: Yahoo Mail

Doug Kanter

"Cap Smith" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:43cc9949$0$1488$[hidden email]...
>I have read and tried various fixes and extensions to get Yahoo Mail
>working with Firefox 1.5, but it still not working the way it should.  I
>understand that Yahoo Beta will have fixed these issues. Does anyone know
>when Yahoo Beta will be available widely?
>
> C S

Second vote for "no problems with Yahoo mail". What problem are you having?

Re: Yahoo Mail

Cap Smith
Doug Kanter wrote:

> "Cap Smith" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
> news:43cc9949$0$1488$[hidden email]...
>
>>I have read and tried various fixes and extensions to get Yahoo Mail
>>working with Firefox 1.5, but it still not working the way it should.  I
>>understand that Yahoo Beta will have fixed these issues. Does anyone know
>>when Yahoo Beta will be available widely?
>>
>>C S
>

> Second vote for "no problems with Yahoo mail". What problem are you having?

Just to name a few:-

1) No spell check even after downloading the colour extension.
2) Cannot edit signature.
3) When forwarding an email with HTML the content gets distorted.