YUI Theatre: Todd Kloots speaks on developing accessible widgets with ARIA; insights, tips and tricks

YUI Theatre: Todd Kloots speaks on developing accessible widgets with ARIA; insights, tips and tricks

Victor Tsaran
Enjoy the talk at:
http://yuiblog.com/blog/2008/12/08/video-kloots-aria/

Should be added to codetalks.org as well?
Victor

Re: YUI Theatre: Todd Kloots speaks on developing accessible widgets with ARIA; insights, tips and tricks

Aaron Leventhal-3
Thanks for the link. Yes, please add! :)

I'm forwarding this to the free-aria list as well.

- Aaron

On 12/8/2008 7:15 PM, Victor Tsaran wrote:
> Enjoy the talk at:
> http://yuiblog.com/blog/2008/12/08/video-kloots-aria/
>
> Should be added to codetalks.org as well?
> Victor

Re: YUI Theatre: Todd Kloots speaks on developing accessible widgets with ARIA; insights, tips and tricks

Steve Lee-3
I watched it earlier today and it is an excellent introduction -
should be required viewing for all web developers.

(Victor so you are a valuable 'resource' now ;-))

Steve

2008/12/8 Victor Tsaran <[hidden email]>:

> Enjoy the talk at:
> http://yuiblog.com/blog/2008/12/08/video-kloots-aria/
>
> Should be added to codetalks.org as well?
> Victor

Re: YUI Theatre: Todd Kloots speaks on developing accessible widgets with ARIA; insights, tips and tricks

Aaron Leventhal-3
Victor, it's too good. I couldn't wait to add it and put it right on the
front page as well as at the top of the resource guide.

Thanks to you and Todd for putting this together.