Xforms encryption functions -reg (RajaM)

Xforms encryption functions -reg (RajaM)

raja38
Hi Aaron !!!

       Of course  , There  are two functions avail in firefox- xforms add-on . I tested and generated xml file. But my case is , is it possible to generate Repeated section as encrypted format ?. Because i have tested a single element and generated the xml file.For repeated one, how to set the first parameter in an either digest () or hmac ().

Ps. I will ask to W3C  xforms group also.. Thanks  for your  support.

thanks and Regards
Rajamani Marimuthu
Junior Research Fellow-JRF
NIC -Open Technology Centre
Rajaji Bhavan
Besant Nagar,
Chennai - 90
Cell : 9791125383

Re: Xforms encryption functions -reg (RajaM)

Aaron Reed
Hi Raja,

You can use the xpath string() function to pass the parameters to
digest()/hmac() and keep the values in your instance data.  For example,
you could do digest(string(/root/data), 'SHA-1', 'hex').  And of course
the node used in the string() function could be the current node of the
repeat ('.') or based off of the position of the current node in the
repeat (position()) or any other node relative to the repeating nodeset.

--Aaron