Xforms encryption functions -reg (RajaM)

Xforms encryption functions -reg (RajaM)

raja38
Hi Aaron !!!

I need the Encryption function to encrypt the output xml data(only) . Because the customer must not edit the generated XML File from this application..

Thanks and Regards

Rajamani Marimuthu
Junior Research Fellow-JRF
NIC -Open Technology Centre
Rajaji Bhavan
Besant Nagar,
Chennai - 90
Cell : 9791125383

Re: Xforms encryption functions -reg (RajaM)

Aaron Reed
Hi Raja,

We support digest() and hmac() if that is what you mean, but I haven't
tried to build a secure form using them.  If you are looking for
recommendations on how to best build a secure form, you might want to
try the W3C XForms newsgroup.

--Aaron