Xforms encoding functions -reg

RajaM-2
Hi Aaron and all !!!
                  I need a clarification reg the Encoding functions
support in Mozilla -xforms add-on . In the Xforms 1.1 recommendation
there are punch of encoding functions listed and given the explanation
of each functions.
      If it has implemented in firefox-xforms add-on then , how to use
in xforms output XML file . Can i encode that output XML file ... Pls
give me your great suggestion ..

By
Rajamani M
Junior Research Fellow
Open Technology Centre ,
Gov of India

Re: Xforms encoding functions -reg

Aaron Reed
Hi,

Do you mean the encoding attribute on the xf:submission element?  We
support that.

There is an example here:
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/Test/XForms1.1/Edition1/driverPages/html/XF11TestSuiteChpt11.html

--Aaron