XUL developer wanted for biological revolution

XUL developer wanted for biological revolution

Devon-16
Hi everyone,

I'm the developer of the popular Download Statusbar add-on for
Firefox, but I have since begun using Mozilla technologies to create
software for studying DNA sequencing and genomics.

With improvements in the cost of sequencing far outpacing Moore's law
( http://www.genome.gov/images/content/cost_per_megabase.jpg ), this
is an area ripe for growth and innovation.

My early stage company, Enlis Genomics, recently beat out a lot of
more established companies to win a Data Excellence award from
Illumina (largest manufacturer of DNA sequencing machines) (
http://www.illumina.com/landing/idea/index.ilmn )

I'm looking for contract help, with the possibility down the road of
employment and an equity stake in this company.

Example of what you'd do for us: Implement the XULRunner update system
for our software, so we can send updates out to customers

Located in the SF Bay area.

Contact me via email with an informal resume or examples of your work:
devon _ enlis.com

All the best,
Devon

Re: XUL developer wanted for biological revolution

Jason Spiro-7
On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 6:05 PM, Devon <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Example of what you'd do for us: Implement the XULRunner update system
> for our software, so we can send updates out to customers

Hi Devon,

Is this in-person only or telecommute?  Must applicants be US citizens?

What language and framework is your software written in?  What OS does
it run on?

All the best,
--Jason

--
Jason Spiro: software/web developer, packager, trainer, IT consultant.
I support Linux, UNIX, Windows, and more. Contact me to discuss your needs.