XSLTforms setvalue on different instance not working

XSLTforms setvalue on different instance not working

hasan.abbas
Hi all,
I am using XSLTforms where i have a form which contains 2 xf:instance in a xf:model

       <xf:model id="a-model">
               <xf:instance id="instance_a">
                    <model>
                             <var1-name></var1-name>
                    </model>
                </xf:instance>
               <xf:instance id="instance_meta">
                    <model>
                        <name/>
                        <name/>
                        <name/>
                        <name/>
                    </model>
                </xf:instance>
            </xf:model>

Where second instance is rendered as a xf:repeat, hence on click on the name within a repeat its value needs to be copied in second instance elemment.

My problem is that when trigger is fired on second instance name it cannot perform the setvalue on first instance elements.

For example i am doing on a trigger written inside a repeat on second instance

<xf:setvalue ref="instance('instance_a')//meta/var1-name"
                              value="500" />

This setvalue should work as per normal xforms but it is not populating the hard-coded value 500 in first instance element.

Can anyone help me out on this.

Regards,
Hasan

Re: XSLTforms setvalue on different instance not working

hasan.abbas
Can i get any update please.