XSLTForms Date widget

vivek elangovan
Hi,
          I m having some problems regarding XSLTForms(Server side)
Date widget.When form is reloaded the date widget is not dispalying
properly .If anyone know the solution for this reply me as soon as
possible.

thanks&regards,
Vivek

Re: XSLTForms Date widget

Philipp Wagner-4
Am 10.12.2010 12:01, vivek elangovan wrote:
>           I m having some problems regarding XSLTForms(Server side)
> Date widget.When form is reloaded the date widget is not dispalying
> properly .If anyone know the solution for this reply me as soon as
> possible.

This list is for the Mozilla XForms extension. Have a look at the
XSLTforms homepage for their support lists.

Philipp