XForms plug-in for Firefox 3.5 -- official release?

XForms plug-in for Firefox 3.5 -- official release?

raja m
Is there any development is going on for xforms in firefox3.5.....If
yes then how long it will take for the official release for Xforms in
firfox 3.5 plug-in ...

By
Rajamani marimuthu
Junior Research Fellow
OTC

Re: XForms plug-in for Firefox 3.5 -- official release?

Philipp Wagner-4
Am 23.11.2009 07:41, raja m wrote:
> Is there any development is going on for xforms in firefox3.5.....If
> yes then how long it will take for the official release for Xforms in
> firfox 3.5 plug-in ...

There is no official release planned ATM as we don't have many new
features and even less time for testing and doing a release. But the
nightly from philipp.wagner.name/mozilla-xforms should work without
problems.

Philipp

On Nov 24, 2:54 am, Philipp Wagner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am 23.11.2009 07:41, raja m wrote:
>
> > Is there any development is going on for xforms in firefox3.5.....If
> > yes then how long it will take for the official release for Xforms in
> > firfox 3.5 plug-in ...
>
> There is no official release planned ATM as we don't have many new
> features and even less time for testing and doing a release. But the
> nightly from philipp.wagner.name/mozilla-xforms should work without
> problems.
>
> Philipp

Hi

that's ok , We are working in that version . But my doubt is some body
said there is no support available from firefox 3.5 version on wards
for Xforms .. Is it true ?//
By
Raja mani marimuthu
JRF

Am 24.11.2009 10:24, raja wrote:

> On Nov 24, 2:54 am, Philipp Wagner <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Am 23.11.2009 07:41, raja m wrote:
>>
>>> Is there any development is going on for xforms in firefox3.5.....If
>>> yes then how long it will take for the official release for Xforms in
>>> firfox 3.5 plug-in ...
>>
>> There is no official release planned ATM as we don't have many new
>> features and even less time for testing and doing a release. But the
>> nightly from philipp.wagner.name/mozilla-xforms should work without
>> problems.
>
> that's ok , We are working in that version . But my doubt is some body
> said there is no support available from firefox 3.5 version on wards
> for Xforms .. Is it true ?//

There is no official support from Mozilla Corporation/Foundation (never
was). But there are some people here working with it and helping you out
if they can. If you need new features or non-trivial bug fixes, you're
mostly on your own when writing the patch. But Aaron et al. are
thankfully ready to review patches.

Philipp

On Nov 24, 10:57 pm, Philipp Wagner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am 24.11.2009 10:24, raja wrote:

> >> There is no official release planned ATM as we don't have many new
> >> features and even less time for testing and doing a release. But the
> >> nightly from philipp.wagner.name/mozilla-xforms should work without
> >> problems.
>
> > that's ok , We are working in that version . But my doubt is some body
> > said there is no support available from firefox 3.5 version on wards
> > for Xforms .. Is it true ?//
>
> There is no official support from Mozilla Corporation/Foundation (never
> was). But there are some people here working with it and helping you out
> if they can. If you need new features or non-trivial bug fixes, you're
> mostly on your own when writing the patch. But Aaron et al. are
> thankfully ready to review patches.
>
> Philipp

Hi Philipp!!!
 Thanks for your reply .... We will keep in touch with u reg .. this ,

Thanks and Regards
Rajamani Marimuthu
OTC (XForms Research Unit)
Chennai