XForms for Firefox 3.5.3

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

XForms for Firefox 3.5.3

Robert C. Leif
Is there a URL that contains a version of XForms that will work with
Firefox 3.5.3?
Thank you.
Robert C. Leif
_______________________________________________
dev-tech-xforms mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-tech-xforms
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: XForms for Firefox 3.5.3

Philipp Wagner-4
Am 23.10.2009 08:25, rleif wrote:
> Is there a URL that contains a version of XForms that will work with
> Firefox 3.5.3?

Does the version provided here does not work for you?

http://philipp.wagner.name/mozilla-xforms/

Philipp
_______________________________________________
dev-tech-xforms mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-tech-xforms
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: XForms for Firefox 3.5.3

Vyacheslav Sedov
it works for me - by the way - what about XForms plugin for MacOS?
Russian Prezident Medvedev use MacOS :)

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 8:21 PM, Philipp Wagner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am 23.10.2009 08:25, rleif wrote:
>>
>> Is there a URL that contains a version of XForms that will work with
>> Firefox 3.5.3?
>
> Does the version provided here does not work for you?
>
> http://philipp.wagner.name/mozilla-xforms/
>
> Philipp
> _______________________________________________
> dev-tech-xforms mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-tech-xforms
>
_______________________________________________
dev-tech-xforms mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-tech-xforms
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: XForms for Firefox 3.5.3

Philipp Wagner-4
In reply to this post by Philipp Wagner-4
Am 23.10.2009 18:50, Vyacheslav Sedov wrote:
> it works for me - by the way - what about XForms plugin for MacOS?

I have a volunteer who is ready to build XForms on Mac OSX, but I don't
have the new build system for mercurial quite ready yet (it's almost
working, but windows still needs some special love). I hope to have it
working within the next two weeks.

Philipp
_______________________________________________
dev-tech-xforms mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-tech-xforms