XForms Atom editor

lorenzo de tomasi
I would like to use an xForm editor for RSS/Atom syndication, or to
create a new Gnu-Gpl one it if it doesn't exist.
Do you know one?
I have tried http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-xformsrssreader/#resources
but it doesn't work with the Mozilla extension also if the author says
it has been made for it. I have a mac with Firefox 2.0.0.3. What's the
problem?

Thank you very much :-)

Re: XForms Atom editor

Aaron Reed
Hi Lorenzo,

Sorry to take so long to reply.  Been busy trying to get 0.8 out.

There might be more than one problem with the form, I dunno.  But here
is what I found out when I tried to use the form.  I did notice that
you'll get an error on load of the form because the instance document
that the form is pointing to doesn't exist (blankfeed.xml).  If you
point to the samplerssfeed.xml from the .zip file in the input field,
you'll see the display of the information which you can then edit.  If
you want to save your changes, the form will submit the changes to
http://localhost/rssxforms.php, so you'll have to make sure that is
set up correctly or to alter the path to where you have that file
installed on your server.

Did you at least get that far?

--Aaron