Writing a Zodiac calendar in Sunbird?

Carl G. Ponder

I noticed that the Sunbird Calendar window allows me to maintain more than
one calendar and click on a "calendars" list to switch between them.

Is there a way to define a calendar with different names of the months and
start/end dates, e.g. "Capricorn" etc.?

Re: Writing a Zodiac calendar in Sunbird?

Rod Whiteley
On 15/03/2006 2:51, Carl G. Ponder wrote:
> I noticed that the Sunbird Calendar window allows me to maintain more than
> one calendar and click on a "calendars" list to switch between them.
>
> Is there a way to define a calendar with different names of the months and
> start/end dates, e.g. "Capricorn" etc.?

It is not an option for users in current versions.  You could code it as
an extension.

However, the calendars list allows you to select more than one calendar,
so that you can work with a schedule containing data from more than one
place.  It would be difficult to overlay calendars in a meaningful way
when their months are different.

Perhaps it would be better to add Zodiac information at the top of each
view, separate from the calendar data.

--
Rod Whiteley