Quantcast

Wrapper class for const char** API function parameter

Wrapper class for const char** API function parameter

Mihai Dobrescu
Hello,

As embedder, how should I write a wrapper class for handling a const char** parameter of an API function?

I have this:

AIAPI AIErr (*GetDocumentAssetMgmtInfo) (AIBoolean *managed, ai::int32* pNAlternates, AIBoolean *checkedOut, const char **URL, AIBoolean *canEdit, char *fileType);

I would need a class to handle "const char **URL" parameter, where it is stated "@param URL [out] A buffer in which to return the server URL of a managed file".

My dilemma is what to release at the end...

Did anybody do something like this and can help me?

Thank you.